- Teen Advisory Board (TAB) Feb 27, 2017 from 04:00 PM to 05:00 PM — 2nd floor Board Room,
- Teens who belong to TAB help the Library select materials, plan programs, and assist with projects. Refreshments are served. Applications are on the website and at the Reference Desk. (Note: This is not the regular meeting date.)
- Friends of the Staunton Library (FOSL) Board Meeting Feb 28, 2017 from 07:00 PM to 08:30 PM — 2nd floor Board Room,
- The Friends support the Library as volunteers and by fundraising. Meetings and Friends’ membership are open to anyone interested in promoting the Library. Meetings are on the fourth Tuesday of the month at 7 PM.
- Quotes Due for Comm. Atty. Painting Mar 03, 2017 02:00 PM
- Quotes due for supplying all materials, equipment, labor, and supervision to paint the 2nd floor interior surfaces of the Commonwealth Attorney’s Office located at 21 North New Street, Staunton, VA.
- Quotes Due for Comm. Atty. Carpeting Mar 03, 2017 02:00 PM
- Quotes due for removing and replacing approximately 1,700 square feet of carpet on the second floor of the Commonwealth Attorney’s Office located at 21 North New Street, Staunton, VA.
- Irish Road Bowling Mar 18, 2017 from 10:00 AM to 04:00 PM
- Eggstravaganza Egg Hunt Apr 15, 2017 from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM — Montgomery Hall Park Soccer Complex,
- Earth Day Staunton Apr 22, 2017 from 10:00 AM to 02:00 PM — Gypsy Hill Park Bandstand,
- John Howe Peyton's Montgomery Hall: An Evening with Author Jane Gray Avery Apr 26, 2017 from 06:30 PM to 09:00 PM — Staunton Public Library,
- Bridge Day Staunton Apr 29, 2017 from 11:00 AM to 04:00 PM — Sears Hill Bridge,
- Scotts Major League Baseball Pitch, Hit, & Run May 03, 2017 from 05:30 PM to 09:30 PM — Jerry May Field, Gypsy Hill Park,
- 23rd Annual YOUTH Fishing Derby May 06, 2017 from 08:00 AM to 11:00 AM — Lake Tams, Gypsy Hill Park,
- Kids Matter Day May 06, 2017 from 10:00 AM to 01:00 PM — Gypsy Hill Park Gymnasium,
- Spring Plant Swap May 13, 2017 from 09:00 AM to 11:00 AM — Montgomery Hall Park Admin Building,
- 13th Annual Senior Fishing Derby May 20, 2017 from 08:00 AM to 11:00 AM — Lake Tams, Gypsy Hill Park,
- The Celestial Event of the Century Aug 21, 2017 from 01:00 PM to 04:00 PM
- On Monday, August 21, 2017, a total eclipse of the Sun will be visible in the continental United States. This total eclipse will only be visible on a narrow track stretching across the United States from Oregon to South Carolina. We can expect to see about 85% coverage. Join us for this special event!
Also in this section
- Past Events
- Events which have already happened.